Saturday, May 8, 2010

CPE Experiencia

So I have completed my secod unit of CPE. I have now started my third unit. I find that I am growing more than I could ever imagine. It is so hard when a mirror is held right to your face and you take a good look at all the not so great stuff about yourself. In that you learn that nobody can hold power over you unless you give your power away. I have learned to try to get rid of the word NICE and embrace the word BOLD!! I am evolving as I was when I was in Honduras....the woman in me is finding a voice in self and ministry. I have held dying babies, witnessed grieving in its rawest form...it has humbled me to the core and I still have some many more expreinces to be witness to and forever changed. Thank you those that read my thoughts...It is healng to place them out there.
Paz del Senor,
Val

No comments: