Friday, November 14, 2008

Change in my life translated

Today Holy Family we had a festival for the celibration of the traditions of Honduras. I gave a prayer in Spanish for the first time infront of alot of people. I think the Holy Spirit is walking with me here. I called my friends from my seminary tongiht. I have so much love from my freinds. I like also the people that I work with. They are kind and sincer. This past Wednesday I had chaple with my students and the girls from the home. Both services went well for everyone. The students in my 9th grade class said they like the service also. Step by Step is my wisdom and truth. For everyone today is the birthday of my brother. He is 28 years old. Thank you everyone for everything. Your sister in Jesus Christ. I gave my second Eucharist in Spainsh the last Wednesday. It was so so its has possiblities in my life and the lives of the girls of the home. Peace of God be with you. Rev. Val Miller

No comments: