Thursday, October 16, 2008

Prayer Keeps It Real

I have found time after time that prayer is what keeps it real for me. There has been so many shifts of existence and change in my life. Yet, I can feel with those shifts comes the growth of spirit. I had the honor of giving communion to my bishop, Bishop Leo Frade. Bishop Frade came down to Honduras with Diana Frade also my boss and many wonder clergy spouse from the diocese of South East FL. It has been wondeful sharing the great minstry here with Our Little Roses and Holy Family School. I keep on learning and growing into my ministry. My priniciple Ms. Evelyn has been working closly with me about improving the chaple service. I am so excited of what things await in the experience of being here. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts they mean so much to me.
The Rev. Val Miller

No comments: