Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rained Out

Today we had no school due to the amount of rain we have been having. I spent my day cleaning my room and studying spanish. I had my first offical phone converstation with The Rev. Rosa Anglica in Spanish. Needless to say it was difficult yet we got that we would be meeting this Friday at 3pm in the her office at the catherderal. I am wondering how this will workout yet I am hoping on the best and the Holy Spirit to help me with my Spanish. I am really trying to put the pedal to the metal when it comes to learning Spanish. Maybe my next blog will be bilingual? I had Spanish class today. We are now into complex sentecnes like If you say so we will leave immediately Conditional sentences wow are they hard. I thik the translation into this: Si dices que si, Nos saliriamos ahora! Change in topic. I joined a gym yesterday and worked out. Wow I feel great and I hope to join a boxing class yet I will be the only female wow don't know how that will work itself out. This weekend I hope to go to Copan and visit the Mayan ruins. I think it will be an awesome experince. I am so very excited.
Thank you for all your prayers of support.
Paz de Dios,
Valerie Miller

2 comments:

lovelyrita913 said...

Yay!! Your spanish was veryyy good, except salir is irregular and would be saldriamos, with that weird "d" there :) Awesome you're joining a gym. Hope you're doin well and I miss you! We'll skype soon. xoxo

revvalmiller said...

Love you miss you