Sunday, September 28, 2008

God Knows what God's Doing!

In other words God is God! Dios es Dios, This was the main point that I got from the preacher at Buen Pastor cathedral this morning ( Good Shepard) What a very good point it's in deed ! I have found myself thankful for where God has lead me throughout my life. Some paths have been harder to turn upon than others. Yet, I have to keep on trusting in God's time in all things in my life. I continue to work on staying present to my experience here in Honduras. I see my ministry growing as I discover self within the presence of the mystery that is life. This path to get to where I am now in Honduras was not made without some sacrifice in my choice. I think in most of our moves throughout our lives whatever our choices may look like they are never made with an easy decision no not at all. Mission ministry is so awesome and I love what I am doing even with all the challenges I enjoy each moment. Laughter, prayers from friends, family and supporters are truly helping me. I won't however go without saying that there have been plenty of times I have been homesick yet I keep hearing that's normal..so guess I am right were I need to be...emotions are all over the place sometimes yet I know Dios es Dios. Amen Thank you Peace & Love The Rev. Valerie Miller

No comments: