Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1 mas dia !!!

Today is Wednesday. I am all packed with my two suitcases that are placed in my parent's living room. I will be taking a gray hound bus over to the east coast of Florida to visit with friends of mine before tomorrow. At this point I am asking Jesus just to get me down to Honduras! I am so so very excited right now. I wish I could be beamed down to Honduras like on Star Track yet I have to travel like the rest of the human population via plane. I wrote my community at seminary at EDS with my contact information. It has been great getting really positive wise words from various students and faculty to carry with me. Right now I feel like a fully grown butterfly out of her cocoon I can't stay but I got to go. EDS for me was a place of deep growth and development as a person and a minister. It was wonderful being able to be ordained to the priesthood by Bishop Steven Charleston on behalf of Bishop Leo Frade of the diocese of southeast FL at EDS with my family and friends standing in solidarity and celebration with me. I will always cherish my ordination day.
yo estoy feliz!!! I am so happy!!
Paz de Dios, peace of God,
Val Miller

No comments: