Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Eucharist Tomorrow

Today went well with teaching I felt as if I was centered. I am enjoying what I am doing. My colleagues and I were saying that the last two days have felt like it has been ten years. I went to the little tienda (Store) tonight to buy bread and grape juice for communion. I don't want little 7 year old tipsy..and running around the school all day..yet it's really because I was not able to get to the grocery store today to buy wine. I had a little taste of home I got a SNICKERS BAR yum mm...I also had a brave moment..I sang in front of the whole entire school..wow yet it felt right and natural, plus nobody ran out of the chapel screaming either. I was working on teaching a song. I just take it one day at a time. I had fun teaching 6th grade spelling, the students are awesome. I am still having problems with the teens popping attitudes yet that's to be expected. Thank you again for all your prayers I need them..patience love are what my prayers are for.
Peace,
Rev. Val

No comments: