Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Start Teaching

Today I had a bast with my friend Dianna and her family & friends. We traveled to a town called Amor..that's right love. Well we went to a really old Spanish fort and to an awesome water park. I swam in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Honduras. As I floated I looked upon the mountains and homes resting within the hills. I was so in love at that moment with being present in this experience. I want to give thanks to my friend Dianna and her family for their hospitality today. I have now completed my lesson plans for the year and the week for school. I start tomorrow...Dios Mio Lord Help me! Yet, I am happy and looking forward to a great year. I need to finish up my role list for my 5th graders and tuck myself into bed for the night. ... hopefully a restful night and pleasant dreams. I continue to pray for all my friends and family. I am also praying for each days experience I am so grateful for this honor of being here.
Peace,
The Rev. Valerie Miller

No comments: